Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday 29th of August 2011, more migrants

This morning I was, very early, at my spot in the la Estrella mountains (pasture forest scrubs streams little bit sun no wind) , have a great spot there and today it was for only two hours that I had, perfect for me. Brought my old Dog Mormel, she is a very nice birding dog and up we went together.
I bumped into a nice mixed flock with for this season the first black burnian Warbler, Tennessee Warbler and the black and white Warblers, I see them now also on our farm, they are everywhere.
My bird list of today:
Turkey Vulture
black Vulture
gray headed Chachalaca
ruddy ground Dove
white tipped Dove
rufous tailed Hummingbird
violet Sabrewing
paltry Tyrannulet
tropical Kingbirds
brown capped Vireo
lesser Greenlet
blue and white Swallow (picture)
house Wren
plain Wren
orange billed nightingale Thrush
white throated Thrush
Tennessee Warbler(male , still very pale on the breast and belly)
tropical Parula
black burnian Warbler (male, very orange still on throat)
yellow throated Vireo (very Early!!)
black and white Warbler
slate throated Redstart
rufous capped Warbler
rosy thrush Tanager
blue gray Tanager
silver throated Tanager
bay headed Tanager
streaked Saltator
yellow bellied Seedeater
yellow faced Grassquit
white naped brush Finch
rufous collared Sparrow
white winged Tanager
flame colored Tanager
yellow bellied Elaenia
buff rumped Warbler
three striped Warbler

No comments:

Post a Comment