Saturday, September 26, 2020

Summer Tanager female





Good morning ...this 26th of September 2020, and yes there she was.... the female Summer Tanager, eating like crazy .. while I was eaten by mosquitos I took this video. I did see 3 Summer Tanagers all females this morning and more migrants... a nice male Canada Warbler, black and white Warblers, American Restarts, blackburnian Warblers, northern Waterthrush, western/eastern Wood Pewees and yesterday by the way the first Tennessee Warbler and a Louisiana Waterthrush, oh yes the video is on this blog of him/her. The highlight for me this morning were 2 eastern Wood Pewees fighting for their territory .. after that one started to sing...very sweet song...I did try to tape it , but it was short... hope it is on the tape...beautiful!

My bird lists are on E-bird.

Greetings from Terry

http://coffeeadventures.net/tinamou.html




No comments:

Post a Comment