Friday, May 10, 2013

Birds in Holland during my trip to Holland 27th of April - 8th of May 2013

I did not have too much time to check out the birds in Holland, but I did brought my camera and my binocs!
Crazy is the  area with nests of the blauwe reigers (Heron) and the Lepelaars (Spoonbills) together along the big busy highway!




nearby Spaarndam:


I did go to the Kennemer duinen to hear the common Nightingale, so beautiful. And did see a lot of other birds. My favorite spot ... landje van Gruyters nearby my sisters house, I did go to the Eilandspolder higher up in the north of Holland (other item in my blog) and to the North sea.
So this time only the north of Holland.

The bird list..
Fuut
Aalscholver
blauwe Reiger
grote Zilver reiger
Lepelaar
Knobbelzwaan
grauwe Gans
Canadese Gans
Bergeend
Nijlgans
Zwarte zwaan
wilde Eend
Krakeend
Slobeend
Kuifeend
Buizerd
bruine Kiekendief
Slechtvalk
Fazant
Waterhoen
Meerkoet
Scholekster
 Kluut
bontbekplevier
kleine plevier
Oeverloper
Groenpootruiter
Witgatje
Wulp
Grutto
Kokmeeuw
Zilvermeeuw
Visdief
Houtduif
Turkse Tortel
Koekoek
Gierzwaluw
Boerenzwaluw
Kievit
Tureluur
grote bonte Specht
veldleeuwerik
witte Kwikstaart
Heggemus
kleine Karekiet
Rietzanger
Spotvogel
Grasmus
Zwartkop more and more, even in a new area with new gardens and houses.
Fitis
Tjiftjaf
Roodborst
Nachtengaal
Merel
Zanglijster
Staartmees
Koolmees
Pimpelmees
Rietgors
Vink
Putter

Groenling  also each year more and more
Ringmus
Huismus
Spreeuw
Vlaamse Gaai
Ekster
Zwarte kraai
Kauw








No comments:

Post a Comment