Monday, September 19, 2022

Louisiana Water Thrush singing for me :)

Hello!!!this morning I was inside our house, heard a new song for me. I did hear a buff-rumped Warbler singing, of course I know this song...but he was mixed by a song what sounded as a Waterthrush... finally my wish came through..I was always hoping in all 24 years that we live here that one day I will hear that song live in front of me.... not on a video from a bird lover in the States or Canada. It happend this morning... a singing Louisiana Waterthrush live in front of me! He had a territorial issue with the buff-rumped Warbler and he was showing off :) Such a great time now, all those migrant birds visiting our farm in Boquete (Panama)
Greetings Terry van Niekerk http://coffeeadventures.net/tinamou.html

No comments:

Post a Comment