Tuesday, September 13, 2011

birding instead of the dentist!

Not a bad deal, an English Mother and her daughter gave me a call this morning at around 8am, they love to go out and see some birds. I had to go to the dentist , but that one I did cancel, looking for birds with English people...always a pleasure.
For a late start(9am), it was a good birding morning! Of course I will add my fantastic pictures that I took this morning ...you will be impressed ( I am Cynical now).
turkey Vulture
torrent Tyrannulet
Bat Falcon


green Hermit
white throated mountain Gem
violet Sabrewing
red faced Spinetail

hairy Woodpecker
streak headed Woodcreeper
dark Pewee
olive striped Flycatcher

tufted Flycatcher
olive sided Flycatcher
black and white Becard
gray breasted Wood Wren
ochraceous Wren
black faced Solitair
brown caped Vireo
black cheeked Warbler
flame throated Warbler
collared Redstart
slate throated Redstart
golden browed Euphonia
silver throated Tanager
spange cheeked Tanager
Elegant Euphonia
common bush Tanager
yellow thighed Finch
yellow faced Grassquit

The whole last night it was raining, but the day was beautiful..just a nice picture of the sun through the trees (no birds in it)and we saw a land crab....

No comments:

Post a Comment