Sunday, May 27, 2012

Birding trip 26th of May 1 Spot Culebra trail Boquete

The bird list

black bellied Hummingbird female NEW!
white throated Hummingbird female
scintillant Hummingbird female
red faced Spinetail
resplendent Quetzales female and males




prong billed Barbet
hairy Woodpecker
common tufted Flycatcher
mountain Elaenia
brown capped Vireo
ochraceous  Wren
gray breasted wood Wren
black billed nightingale Thrush(T)
ruddy capped nightingale Thrush
white throated Thrush
black faced Solitair
slate throated Redstart
golden browed Chlorophonia
silver throated Tanager
spangle cheeked Tanager
flame colored Tanager female
common bush Tanager
buff throated Saltator
white naped brush Finch
yellow thighed Finch
yellow faced Grassquit
yellow bellied Siskin
rufous collared Sparrow
black Phoebe
American Dipper
torrent Tyrannulet


Boohoooo I miss the migrants! But the birds are singing beautiful and making still baby's and I saw 3 male lance tailed Manakins doing their "dance"....and then I did not have my camera with me!!! Always fantastic to see.
But on our farm today... a flock of Chestnut collared Swifts flew around New on the farm and New for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment