Friday, September 26, 2014

Today and a Link ...CALL PLAYBACK, MEALWORM USE, FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY, MIST NETTING & THE LIKE: WHAT LENGTHS TO GET THE SHOT?

http://www.besgroup.org/2014/09/26/call-playback-mealworm-use-flash-photography-mist-netting-the-like-what-lengths-to-get-the-shot/

Very good story ... I am so agree... ja ja

http://theaccidentalbirder.com/2013/12/12/a-lesson-in-birding-without-recordings-in-boquete-panama/

I will add a picture of this late afternoon and this afternoon...first rain... I was just sitting in our garden dry with my Binocs and books and again I did see the ruddy tailed Flycatcher in the garden the last time was 2th of October 2002!! that I did see this bird on our farm, We are much too high up in the mountains(1250m) for this bird, (according bird books) , but it was a happy bird and the second time this week that I did see him..the first time I was not sure.
A red legged Honeycreeper immature..hiding for the rain..
She almost looks moody...


And then after the rain...a beautiful sun came out(around 6pm) shining over the coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment