Thursday, February 12, 2015

huge amount of Quetzales at Respingo and a nice fiery throated Hummingbird 12 Febr. 2015

12 February 2015

I was waiting  for Hans and guest hikers at the trail head of the Quetzal trail...I always can enjoy myself and did see nice birds like the Volcano Hummingbird...

And very sneaky a nice fiery throated Hummingbird in the brushes

I did walk 3 minutes into the trail and heard the very soft "cat" like soft smooth sound of Quetzales with  hormone"problems".
And the first one was sitting in front of me and then I did got the "show" of flying male Quetzales, 5 of them.. I thought... maybe nice to make a movie... I took my camera and EMPTY BATTERY...
But anyway , I did enjoy the show..will be not my last one to watch...
I took a small movie of the fiery throated Hummingbird before the Quetzal show...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=336687183192939

No comments:

Post a Comment