Sunday, June 12, 2016

new bird on the farm!

I was working in the garden and heard a high call and I thought..no way, bronzed Cowbird...never did see that bird on the farm. I checked out the meadow and yes there they were. The male displaying , the woman ignoring him...great. I did have my camera with me and had to zoom in...they are on the picture above.
I left the love birds alone ... because then I did hear for me a new sound again!
Ah a new fledged Panama Flycatcher begging for food. The parent was feeding her/him, what a cute sound.
The Panama Flycatcher is not new on the farm, but so ones in a while I do see them in the meadow area..not often. So this was great!
 Left is the immature (picture above)

The adult (picture above)
Greetings Terry
http://coffeeadventures.net/tinamou.html

No comments:

Post a Comment